A simple American manicure: Instead of the French white tips they’re light pink
There’s no point spending money at the salon to have your shellac or gelpolish removed: It’s super easy to do at home!
All you need is:
- Cotton pads
How to remove your shellac/gelpolish:
- Cut the tinfoil in 10 rectangular pieces
- Soak the cotton pads in the acetone (I rip the cotton in smaller pieces)
- Put the soaked cotton on your nail, then wrap the tinfoil around your nail
- Sit with this alien-look for 10 minutes
- Remove and scrape off any leftovers
You can always file with buffer on top of the nail if there’s still some shellac left.
Step by step shellack/gelpolish removal
Now you are ready to make your new fresh manicure! To see my procedure check out this.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home5/lifebyro/public_html/wp-content/themes/alika/comments.php on line 1