All I wanna eat during summer time is cold food like salads and sandwiches. Last night I tried the famous zoodles for the first time. There are so many new food trends going on right one, I feel like it’s something new popping up every week. So I guess it’s already out of fashion since I picked it up. Anyway, I loved the the Greek Zucchini Zoodle Salad I made yesterday! So fresh and summerish. It’s perfect as an appetizer, a side dish, or a light lunch. To make it more filling just add some grains like bulgur or quinoa or bread.
I also added some cherry tomatoes, just because I love them.
Greek Zucchini Zoodle Salad Recipe (appr 2 servings)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tbsp lemon zest + 1 tbsp juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pack of feta cheese
- Greek olives
- Turn the zucchini into zoodles by using a potato peeler (unless you have one of these real machines that makes it look like spaghetti).
- Mix it with the lemon zest, juice, olive oil, mint, salt and pepper.
- Put the feta cheese, olives and some additional zest on top.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home5/lifebyro/public_html/wp-content/themes/alika/comments.php on line 1