This is the easiest no-bake recipe ever. Rice Krispies Treats aren’t very common in Sweden, but I think it’s about time to change that! It’s so easy and delicious. Perfect to make with your kids, for your kids, or just for yourself…With just a few ingredients and no oven-bake, there’s really no reason not to make Rice Krispies Treats.
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies
- 3 tbsp of butter (ca 42 grams)
- One bag of Little Becky’s Marshmallows (280 grams) (Important to get the right brand here. There’s a big difference between the American and Swedish marshmallows)
- 18 x 13 inches pan
- Melt the butter in a big pot
- Pour in the marshmallows and stir on low heat until it’s all melted
- Add the Rice Krispies and mix it around
- Line a pan with baking paper and pour the mixture in it as even as possible
- Let cool down and drizzle with some melted chocolate
When adding the mixture into the pan it will get extremely sticky. To avoid this, cover your spoon or spatula with butter.
Also, go crazy with the topping. You can put anything on there!
That’s it! I stored the Rice Krispies Treats in the fridge overnight to make the chocolate stiffen. However, they taste the best in room temperature.
Psst! While you’re at it, why not make these Rice Krispies Peanut Butter Balls?
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home5/lifebyro/public_html/wp-content/themes/alika/comments.php on line 1